Education Theme Responsive Slider Images Not Stretching

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Education Theme Responsive Slider Images Not Stretching

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  FreeSpirit 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

FreeSpirit
    Participant

I am using the education theme (www.levitinuniversity.com although it is set to maintenance mode). I have the slider settings set to 920 x 400. All my images are 920 x 400 but there is about 10 pixels on the right hand side of the image. None of them stretch to the full width.

I have tried various images sizes and changing the size in the slider settings but nothing works.

Thanks for you help.

http://www.levitinuniversity.com

anitac
    Participant

The images are set to 1140 x 350 on the demo. Your images are too small for the space it was originally configured for.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

FreeSpirit
    Participant

Hi and thanks for the reply. I’m not using any demo data and I did change the settings in the slider to be 920×400 which is what my images are.

I found an older post who someone having the same issue and he said he fixed it but didn’t say how. He stated “Thanks – I got it working. It was inserting a resized slide rather than the one I was selecting based on the size set in the admin.”

Any ideas on how I can fix?

anitac
    Participant

I know you don’t have the demo – but the content area is 1140px wide. The only way to get yours to be that way is to either 1) center the slider where you’d have white on both sides, or edit the width of the content area. Look at http://demo.studiopress.com/education. You will see “why” you have the space.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

FreeSpirit
    Participant

Sorry if I’m not understand but I just resized a photo to 1140 x 350 and uploaded it. It still shows the white space on the right. What am I missing? Where can I edit the width of the content area?

Thank you

FreeSpirit
    Participant

I just found a post that said if you changed the size settings of the slider after you uploaded your images to run the regenerate thumbnails after. I did this and the image I uploaded worked perfectly.

Thank you for your help as I probably wouldn’t have found this solution without your help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Education Theme Responsive Slider Images Not Stretching’ is closed to new replies.