Eleven40 Header – Is there is a problem

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Eleven40 Header – Is there is a problem

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Al 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

19prince
    Participant

Hello…

I’m new to StudioPress and Genesis.  I picked up the eleven40 theme.  I’m looking to customize the header.

Take a look: http://hma.19prince.com/

Here are my questions…

- Why is the blue header stretching all way to the right?

- Also, I replace the logo.png file with my own (same size) and nothing showed (note: I ticked  header settings > image logo)

Thanks for your time!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  SoZo. Reason: Making things easier for end users throughout the multiverse
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  SoZo. Reason: Making things easier for end users throughout the multiverse

SoZo

Add a widget to the Header Right sidebar or remove the following rule
    .header-full-width #title-area,
    .header-full-width #title,
    .header-full-width #title a {
    width: 100%;
    }

And logo.png is no longer used in the latest version of the theme. It is using logo-vert-right.png, logo-vert-left.png and logo-texture.png. IN order to use a single image you would first need to remove those image references from the style sheet and then add your logo.png as the background of .header-image #header #title-area

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

19prince
    Participant

Thanks for the reply…

I’ll take a crack at this tonight. Is there a resouce that talk about keeping the responsiveness of the header using an image?

Al
    Participant

i’m having identical challenges with the logo.png – the default logo.png (orange theme) does not disappear when my version of logo.png is uploaded via WP or FTP to the correct location.

gh5649
    Participant

Me too – I am “not” new to StudioPress – have swapped out the logo.png file before – no problem.  Keeping my .png size the same as the original.
    I have uploaded my new custom logo.png file – switched to IMAGE LOGO in theme settings – and the new custom login.png does not appear.

Al
    Participant

I’ll take a crack it as well, but it’s unfortunate that some of these basics are not documented in the how to portion of the theme.

I’ll keep at it, spent good money to buy StudioPress and Premise. :)

Al

Al
    Participant

Sozo, thanks for the fix notes, can you please help me by showing me how and where i would

remove the following rule
    .header-full-width #title-area,
    .header-full-width #title,
    .header-full-width #title a {
    width: 100%;
    }

Not sure where this rule is to remove it. Sorry, eager and totally new to this.  Thanks again.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.