Eleven40 Header Issues

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Eleven40 Header Issues

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  CHERYL_MALONEY@ME.COM 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

CHERYL_MALONEY@ME.COM

I’m trying to add my logo to the header using Appearance>Header. It states that the size is 320 x 65 px. I’ve created the header to exactly that size but when I upload it I’m required to crop it to maybe 25% of that size which of course is unrecognizable on the page (if it even shows up.) Any ideas on what I should be doing differently?
    Thanks!

This site is underdevelopment.

nutsandbolts
    Keymaster

When it asks you to crop, try dragging the handles on the highlighted area – it should let you stretch it to the entire size of the image.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

CHERYL_MALONEY@ME.COM

Thanks Andrea,
    I’ve been trying to do that. It will let me crop it but I am unable to drag it to a larger size.

nutsandbolts
    Keymaster

Hmm… Try resizing the image to 319×64 – maybe it will like that a little better.

I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

CHERYL_MALONEY@ME.COM

That worked! Thank you for your help Andrea!!!

nutsandbolts
    Keymaster

Great! So glad I was able to help. I’m going to mark this topic as resolved but feel free to start a new one if you run into any other issues. Best of luck getting the site finished up! :)

CHERYL_MALONEY@ME.COM
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Eleven40 Header Issues’ is closed to new replies.