Eleven40 – Linear Right Header alignment

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Eleven40 – Linear Right Header alignment

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  bryanradtke 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

bryanradtke
    Participant

Working on a blog sporting the eleven40 theme. Trying to use a custom menu and the social icons plugin in a linear way. Basically what I’m looking to do is put a RSS icon on the right-hand corner instead of using a link. It looks like if you put two widgets in the Header Right section the appear vertically. I would like them to appear horizontially, so the RSS icon in the right hand corner. Does anyone know if this is possible within the child theme?

See http://test2.bryanradtke.com for example

Thanks!

Riavon
    Participant

Hi Bryan, I’m not sure how familiar or comfortable you are with editing CSS, but if you add this to your style.css you should achieve the results you’re looking for.

.simple-social-icons {
    display: inline!important;
    }

.simple-social-icons .alignright {
    margin: 16px 0 0!important;
    padding: 0;
    }

Let me know!

Twitter: @riavonentprises

bryanradtke
    Participant

Riavon – That worked.  I ended up with a workaround that I’m sticking with, but I did try your method and it worked beautifully.  I will keep that code handy.  Thank you so much!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.