eleven40: No logo showing in responsive

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks eleven40: No logo showing in responsive

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cocopia 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

cocopia
    Participant

Hi everyone!

Just yesterday I changed to the Genesis framework and the eleven40-theme, and so far I’m very pleased. I just have a problem I can’t seem to figure out: in responsive my logo doesn’t show, it just shows the right header widget. I’ve tried to play around a bit with the css as well as trying the Genesis Responsive Header-plugin, but I can’t get it to work.

Could anyone help me with getting the logo to show up on all devices instead of the right header widget? My site is http://www.cocopia.net

Thank you!

Anita
    Participant

Use Nick’s responsive header plugin – http://designsbynickthegeek.com/plugins/genesis-responsive-header. You would generate different sizes of your logo to fit different mobile devices. Works great.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

cocopia
    Participant

Thank you! But I already tried it and still nothing shows up.

RickRDuncan
    Participant

Take a look at about line 213 in your style.css file. This code .header-image #title-area, .header-image #title, .header-image #title a is being float to the left and once you hit the tablet-portrait mode floating it left is making your social icons as well as your logo disappear.

Hopefully that will give you a start as to how to make everything mobile friendly.

-rd

-Rick R. Duncan
    RVAMedia.com

cocopia
    Participant

Thank you so much Rick!

I removed the float:left completely, so everything appeared. Would this be a problem? It hasn’t changed the way the layout looks, but I don’t know if it had another function as well that I can’t see immediately. I then removed the background and the right header widget in the responsive, and activated the responsive header plugin. Besides the logo appearing in lesser quality and having a lot of blank space around the logo, it’s okay until I figure out how to get it exactly how I want.

Would anyone know how to decrease the gap between the menu and the logo? I’ve been trying with padding and margin in the responsive-css without results.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.