eleven40 Page Title widget

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks eleven40 Page Title widget

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SoZo 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

heredia21
    Participant

How can I stop the page title widget from auto centering?

SoZo

Please include a link to your site with all questions so that people can see what is going on.

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

heredia21
    Participant

Url is http://blackberryempire.com I want to remove auto centering from the page title widget but for mobile devices only. Or I would say 600px width and smaller I want no centering

SoZo

There’s a text-align property in the .page-title rule. You’d need to remove that and then add it back in by adding the rule to the responsive sections.

I recommend installing the Firebug add on for Firefox or using Chrome’s Firebug Lite which will enable you to right click on any element to inspect it and determine the associated style rules or the selectors required to create new style rules.

heredia21
    Participant

It is still being cut off on mobile. How could I make whatever I put in the page title widget start from the left and have 0 padding?

heredia21
    Participant

I have uploaded a picture of how the add looks on my mobile device as you can see it is being cut off a bit. – http://i46.tinypic.com/34o22aa.jpg How can i fix this?

SoZo

You’d need a smaller image. One that isn’t larger than the viewport of the device you are concerned about.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.