Eleven40 Pro iPad issue

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Eleven40 Pro iPad issue

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  tpro 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

dnf0929
    Participant

There seems to be a problem with the nav menu adjusting correctly (at least in an aesthetically pleasing way) on an iPad in landscape mode. Even on the theme demo the Contact Page slides under Theme Colors . When you switch to portrait the header/title centers as does the nav menu below. Anybody have a fix before I start tinkering? Thanks.

jrmmedia
    Participant

I’m having the same issue after upgrading from the earlier version of eleven40. I’ve tried it with a custom header and without. The theme looks good under all other resolutions and in portrait mode on the iPad. Please help. I spent hours today upgrading, but the iPad view is unworkable. I may have to go back to the earlier version until a fix is available.

tpro

This is still an issue for me on upgraded eleven40. Subscribers in landscape can’t even login because fixed header is obscuring the login form, and covers up content when they scroll! Portrait seems to work OK (header is not position fixed). Sucks in landscape, bad.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.