Eleven40 Theme

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 22 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  incomeclub 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author

incomeclub
    Participant

Thank you Riavon for your assistance.  You have a nice theme.

Just one last question.  How can I extend the width of the main content.  I have seen the following in the css file:

.content-sidebar-sidebar #content {
    border-left: none;
    padding: 25px 39px 30px 0;
    width: 620px;
    }

This looks like the correct section but increasing the width from 620 to a larger number does not seem to have any effect.  Do you have a solution?

Riavon
    Participant

Ha, well by “my” theme I meant it’s my favorite and/or the one I’m most experienced customizing. :) Yes, that is the correct code to modify. What is the width you wish to increase the size to? Remember that it’s got quite a bit of right-side padding, and that any increase in the width of this section may require adjustments to the widths of your sidebars. Meaning that you may need to decrease the right-side padding a bit in order to widen it.

Try this:

.content-sidebar-sidebar #content {
    border-left: medium none;
    padding: 25px 20px 30px 0;
    width: 680px;
    }

Twitter: @riavonentprises

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Riavon. Reason: added code
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Riavon. Reason: fixed code. Not sure how to get this forum to show code!
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Riavon. Reason: added code
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Riavon. Reason: fixed code. Not sure how to get this forum to show code!

incomeclub
    Participant

The css change made no difference at all.

Riavon
    Participant

Did you clear your browser cache and reload? I assure you, it will make a change. :) Also be sure that you’ve actually saved your changes (I forget to do that sometimes and wonder why the heck it’s not working!) :)

I’ve got to sign off for the night, and go do Christmas Eve. I’ll check back in after the holiday festivities.

Twitter: @riavonentprises

• This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Riavon.
    • This reply was modified 1 year, 10 months ago by  Riavon.

incomeclub
    Participant

That would help wouldn’t it?

It was a browser cache problem.  That you very much for your assistance.

incomeclub
    Participant

Does anyone know how to add a submenu to each of the menu items?

incomeclub
    Participant

Never mind…  I figured it out.  You need to drag the sub item over the top level menu item.  This will create a sub item.

incomeclub
    Participant

Never mind… I figured this out.  You need to drag one item over another item in the menu system.

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Eleven40 Theme’ is closed to new replies.