eleven40 theme – menu breaks when resized

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks eleven40 theme – menu breaks when resized

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  organized 9 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

JoggingLife
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using the eleven40 theme on my blog JoggingLife.com, but have a problem with the top-right menu (which is set up as a custom menu in the Header Right widget area).

It looks fine most of the time, but when resized to certain widths, some of the menu items drop down to a new row and display as white shadowed text on a white background. If you open my site in a window and make that window narrower then you should see what I mean.

Is there any way to fix this?

I wouldn’t mind it expanding the menu to two rows, as long as it kept the black background.

Hope that makes sense!

Thanks!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  JoggingLife. Reason: Broken link
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by  JoggingLife. Reason: Broken link

Charlie
    Participant

That’s not what I experience. Even if I re-size my browser (Chrome) as small as it’ll go, all the top-right menu items remain on a black bacground, just re-arranged on four different rows.

JoggingLife
    Participant

That’s odd. I’ve uploaded a picture of what I see (in Chrome) here: http://twitpic.com/c9zhbe/full

It is only at certain widths. It’s fine when the window is very thin, and when it’s very wide, but there’s a range of widths in between where I see this broken menu…

organized
    Participant

Was this ever resolved? Right out of the box, this is the ONLY way my header right-header links look. The top menu item is black on black, and the child links are white on white. I’m tempted to ditch this theme already.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.