Eliminating the DIV with a class of "navigation"…

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Eliminating the DIV with a class of "navigation"…

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Chris Moore 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Chris Moore
    Participant

Hello everyone!

I was just wondering if the div with a class of “navigation” in the #comments section of the eleven40 theme is for what I think it is: paginated comments.

If so, and if I have deselected paginated comments in WordPress, how can I get rid of this unneeded div? Namely, how can get rid of it through functions.php (I know how to do it via CSS (display: none;), but I was looking for a solution that would element the HTML as well). What would be the exact code I would need to add?

Thanks everyone!

Resepctfully, Chris Moore
    Web Dev, CSS Hacks, & Biz Consulting @ MooreCreativeIdeas.com / Blogging @ ReflectOnThis.com

http://www.ReflectOnThis.com

Chris Moore
    Participant

Just bumping this post… ;-)

Web Dev, CSS Hacks, & Biz Consulting @ MooreCreativeIdeas.com / Blogging @ ReflectOnThis.com

Chris Moore
    Participant

I know there’s an easy solution to this, I just don’t know what code to put in the `functions.php` file. I’m sure someone will stumble upon this thread sooner or later.

Chris Moore
    Participant

Just bumping this post again.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.