eNews Extended Plugin, Mailchimp and the newsletter box on Streamline

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks eNews Extended Plugin, Mailchimp and the newsletter box on Streamline

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  WoodlandCoyote 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mcclinton
    Participant

I’m having difficulty with the eNews Extended Plugin on Streamline using Mailchimp. It puts the submit button below the email field which breaks the design.

How can I get the submit button to be to the right of the email input box? Thank you for your help!

http://orangecatfamilyfun.org/

WoodlandCoyote
    Participant

Someone may have a better idea of how to do this, but the following CSS works in my Safari browser. I’m not able to check on this in other browsers right now, but it should be fine.

Are you familiar with CSS and where to make these additions? Since it’s a plugin, you won’t find this CSS in your child stylesheet, but you can add this at the bottom. I’ve only pasted into the code the bits of CSS needed to get this working. If you have any additional customizations, you can use Firebug or the Safari developer tool to experiment with other changes.

`.newsletter #subscribe {
    float: right;
    margin: -55px 10px 0 0;
    width: 45%;
    display: inline-block;
    }`

`.enews #subbox {
    margin: 0 10px 15px 35px;
    width: 165px;
    }`

`.enews #subbutton {
    }`

`input[type="button"], input[type="submit"], a.more-link {
    width: 35%;
    }`

Please let me know if this works for you. Edited to add: The input CSS may affect other elements on your website. You can delete a.more-link from it, since you don’t need it for this plugin. But if the width affects buttons elsewhere, you can make this specific to the plugin.

Thanks!

mcclinton
    Participant

Hi. Well, the code didn’t work exactly but it gave me a LOT of direction and I was able to get it fixed and working in IE, Chrome and Firefox. Will check Safari shortly. Thanks for your help!

WoodlandCoyote
    Participant

That’s great to hear! I’m glad I was able to give you some direction.

WC :)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.