Enterprise Pro background image for Home Top featured area

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Enterprise Pro background image for Home Top featured area

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Sridhar Katakam 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

poobah
    Participant

I would like to add a background image to the Enterprise Pro home page, but just in the Home Top featured section that goes full width across the page. I will still use the Home Top widget with the featured image and text blurb that will overlay the background.

- How and where would I do this?
    - What would be the best image size to use here?

Thanks

http://my.studiopress.com/themes/enterprise/#demo-full

Susan

As you posted this a while ago, I hope you got your issue resolved. If not, please let me know, and I will take a look (or escalate if I cannot help).

If it is resolved, please mark it resolved, so that the thread can be closed.

Thanks!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

poobah
    Participant

Thanks for checking. I am disappointed by the lack of response and support in this forum. It was a simple issue, but no help was offered, until you just found it 45 days later (and I really appreciate you reaching out). Yes, I would still like to know the answer to my question.

I also would like to know how to get faster response in the forum. What could I have done differently to this post in order to get a response within the week? This experience (no response for ~45 days) leaves me concerned about the value and utility.

Thanks again for reaching out.

Susan

@poobah – this is a volunteer community forum; the more people who participate, the greater the value of the forum. As far as value – it’s a free community forum; I find it’s of great value when I’m looking for answers to my own questions, because more than likely, someone else has already asked the question that I have, and a search of the forum will often give me the answer.

Having said that, I don’t have an immediate answer to your question, but I’ve just reached out to the community, and hopefully, someone will respond here shortly!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Sridhar Katakam
    Participant

poobah
    Participant

Susan thank you for helping! Quick question: you said “I’ve just reached out to the community” and suddenly Sridhar responds – how would I do that next time I don’t get a response to a post?

Sridhar, thanks for the link. That goes beyond what I was asking, and I love it. Definitely a great trick to keep in the toolbox.

I appreciate both of you for taking the time to help me.

Sridhar Katakam
    Participant
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Enterprise Pro background image for Home Top featured area’ is closed to new replies.