Enterprise Pro – moving navigation menu loses responsive menu

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Enterprise Pro – moving navigation menu loses responsive menu

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Victor Font 7 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

cabear

With the Enterprise Pro theme, Primary Navigation is set below the header. When I tried to add it as a Custom Menu in the Header Right widget, it loses the ‘hamburger menu’ on mobile devices.

I tried to change all instances of nav-primary to nav-header in the css, but that didn’t work. Is it possible or am I forced to stick with the navigation menu below the header instead of on the right side?

cspowers
    Participant

If I understand your post correctly I’m also having a similar problem with the Eleven Forty Pro theme.

I’ve been using the regular Eleven Forty Pro for a long time and I would get the mobile responsive menu when I viewed my site on mobile devices or even narrow windows browsers.

Today I installed Eleven Forty Pro. Installed the same menu as the primary menu and now the menu never collapses to the mobile icon based menu. It just wraps and wraps and it looks ugly.

I did a quick scan of the tutorials/code snippets etc and didn’t see anything specific to this issue. So I’m not sure how to proceed.

Victor Font
    Participant

I just solved this problem in a new child theme I created. Here’s a link to the tutorial. I hope it helps you along.

http://victorfont.com/genesis-mobile-responsive-custom-menu-widget/

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.