Enterprise Pro Primary Sidebar – weird spacers in form

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Enterprise Pro Primary Sidebar – weird spacers in form

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jhguynn 8 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

jhguynn
    Participant

I’m using a form in a php code widget in the primary sidebar of the Enterprise Pro theme. Everything works fine with the form, but I notice an odd artifact when I use the form with this Genesis theme. There are faint gray colored horizontal spacers between each form element that don’t exist when I use the same form code with a different (non-genesis) theme.

I’m developing this site localhost, so here is a screenshot:

Enterprise Pro Primary Sidebar – weird horizontal spacers between form elements

I though I’d be able to handle this with some basic css – i.e. .class: {display: none}; but have been unsuccessful.

Any ideas on how to eliminate this artifact?

Susan

I hope you were able to get your issue resolved. If not, please check back in, and I can escalate for you. Thanks!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

jhguynn
    Participant

Susan: I have not resolved this question, and would appreciate your help. Thanks for following up.

Tom
    Participant

Likely impossible to diagnose without being able to view the site and CSS. Could we have a link to a site with this problem?

Choose your next site design from over 350 Genesis themes.
    Updates via GenesisThemes.ca | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr

jhguynn
    Participant

Tom:

Here’s a live link to the site in question: Website link Note that I was able to use css to hide most of the lines, except for the last one at the very bottom. I wouldn’t mind knowing what’s going on here (with the lines) and how best to hide or remove them (all of them).

• This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by  jhguynn.
    • This reply was modified 8 months, 1 week ago by  jhguynn.

Tom
    Participant

Add this code to the bottom of style.css:

tbody {
    	border-bottom: none;
    }

(I don’t see any other tables on the site, so you shouldn’t need to target this more specifically.)

Choose your next site design from over 350 Genesis themes.
    Updates via GenesisThemes.ca | Twitter | Google+ | Tumblr

jhguynn
    Participant

Thanks Tom.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Enterprise Pro Primary Sidebar – weird spacers in form’ is closed to new replies.