Enterprise Pro Theme Featured Image not displaying

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Enterprise Pro Theme Featured Image not displaying

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Tumikia 5 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Tumikia

Actually, I have two questions.

First, please tell the size to make the Featured image on full-width and content-sidebar pages.

Second, I have a featured image on a full width page (see below) but it is not displaying. This page is also linked to the Home Bottom widget and it does not display there either. What am I doing wrong?

http://66.147.244.94/~helenkfo/about/

anitac
    Participant

I see the image on the home page in the widget. Featured Images will not automatically show up on a page. You must manually add it there.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Tumikia

Hello Anita,

Last night, I switched from a page (type) to a post (type) and the featured image appeared on the home page. However, the featured image does not show up on the About page (post). I had to use the Add Media feature to put a picture in the post.

Can you or anyone else offer advice on my other questions?

First, please tell the size to make the Featured image on full-width and content-sidebar pages.

Second, I have a featured image on a full width post type page and a page, but the featured image is not displaying. I’ve had to resort to using the Add Media feature. What am I doing wrong?

Please help.

anitac
    Participant

The Featured Image is only for rendering in the Widget areas. The Featured Image does not add the image to the post. You need to continue doing it as you have – with the Add Media function. You can review this to see if this will work for you.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Tumikia

Okay, thanks for the explanation. I guess that answers the size question as well since it is being used only in the widget. I can size for the widget and use another image for the Add Media.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.