Enterprise theme vs Executive theme – HELP!

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Enterprise theme vs Executive theme – HELP!

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  pixelpaper 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Julia
    Participant

Hi,

I am still trying to decide whether to use the Enterprise theme or the Executive theme for a new website.  To help me decide, I am hoping someone would clarify a few things for me:

1. Can I change the button color and link color  in the Enterprise theme to be red?  And more  specifically how would I go about doing this?
    2. Can the blue box in the Wp-Cycle plugin (Enterprise theme) be changed to a another color? And more specifically, how would I go about doing this?
    3. Do both themes support the ability to add advertising (e.g. Google AdSense)?
    4. What would be the best plugin to add a portfolio or gallery page  (Executive theme does come with a portfolio page) to the Enterprise theme?

Out of the box, the Executive theme is the closest match to my needs, however, if I could customize the the colors in the Enterprise theme to be greys, blacks and reds, it would be my pick.

Thanks.

Andrea Rennick
    Keymaster

You can customize the colors using css – in ANY theme. :)

You can use ads in any theme.

If you have presale questions, please file a ticket. We rarely monitor the community forums.

**forum signature**
    If you need technical support for your theme please file a ticket.

The forums are community based. Staff only monitors the forum for issues relating to the forum itself and to redirect users to where they need to go.

Twitterholic

pixelpaper
    Participant

did you see the Red template sample page?

http://demo.studiopress.com/executive/sample/?color=red

if this is not enough, like Andrea said… all colors can be changed with .css !

Kim

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.