Enterprise widget text size

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Enterprise widget text size

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  archana 5 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

cantchooseaname8

I’m using the Enterprise theme. For the “Home Middle” widgets, I am using the Genesis Featured Page widgets. The font size of the content is fine. However, when I choose to show the title, the font size is too big. I can’t seem to change the size of the font for the title on Genesis Featured Page widget without affecting something else. For example, I changed the font size in the CSS under “Headings”. This did change the widget font size how I wanted it. However, it also changed the font size of the title on all of my pages. Is there any way to change just the widget text size for the title without affecting the title on all of my pages? I have tried adding text size to the CSS under the “Home Middle” section, but that didn’t change anything.

Thanks in advance!

braddalton
    Participant

You can style widgets differently using the widget section i.d and CSS code.

Specializing In StudioPress Child Theme Customization.
    500+ StudioPress Tutorials

cantchooseaname8

Thanks Brad, but that doesn’t seem to be working. When I go to .home-middle-1 and .home-middle-2, etc. sections of the CSS, I can change the background color. However, adding font-size code doesn’t change the font size. I’m not sure why some things can be changed while other’s can’t. Do you have any other suggestions or perhaps I am just not doing it correctly?

Thanks for the help!

braddalton
    Participant

I would need to inspect your site using Firebug and create a new rule to test the CSS code which i can do if you link to your site please.

cantchooseaname8

My site is http://www.tlrplanning.com. If you wouldn’t mind taking a look, it would be much appreciated.

cantchooseaname8

Sorry…I just realized that my site was set to private. I fixed it now and you should be able to view it.

Thanks again!

braddalton
    Participant

The CSS code will look something like this:
    [css]
    #featured-post-2 .widget-title {
    font-size: 18px;
    }
    [/css]

cantchooseaname8

Thank you! That worked perfectly.

Now I’m trying to change the titles to make the first letter of each word bigger. I tried using first-letter, but it only increases the size of the very first letter, instead of the first letter of every word. Do you know of any way to do this?

Thank you again for all of your help.

braddalton
    Participant

Please start a new topic as it will get more exposure and answered faster. Thanks.

archana
    Participant

please tell me where to find the css code to change font and colors on enterprise theme?
    my site is ArchanaInternational.com

thanks

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.