Epik theme download?

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Epik theme download?

This topic is: not resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  AC 10 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

peakpoint

I have purchased all Studiopress themes a couple years back for all future releases and updates, but I notice that Epik is missing from my downloads section. Is it somewhere else or has this theme not been added with all the rest?

Thanks

AC
    Blocked

You should log in to your my.studiopress.com account. Click Help and send this to Support. The Community Forum is unable to help with this issue.

sdbroker
    Participant

Epik is a 3rd party developed theme – NOT a StudioPress theme. When we purchase the StudioPress package, it includes ALL themes (current & future) that are developed by StudioPress but NOT the 3rd party developed themes, which if you take a look at the gallery (http://my.studiopress.com/themes/) are clearly marked as a 3rd party theme on the top right of the image.

AC
    Blocked

Epik is indeed a 3rd party theme, however – any 3rd party theme that you purchase via Studiopress and not directly with the theme developer should be updated and added to your list of purchased products. There have been many occasions where Studiopress has inadvertently missed placing a purchased theme in your my.studiopress.com account. If you purchased it via Studiopress you should contact them to have that file placed in your account.

AC
    Blocked

… and one other note – Epik is not a part of the PRO package, but any theme that you have purchased from the Studiopress website and not the theme developers website – those purchased files are and should be in your account on my.studiopress.com. Please contact Support for further assistance.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.