Exclude Pages from Navigation Menu

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Exclude Pages from Navigation Menu

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  KJCbillyconn 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

KJCbillyconn
    Participant

How do I “exclude pages” from the Navigation Bar directly above the Slider? I created “Custom Menu” and used the “Header Right” widget for positioning. I want the Primary Menu like the Executive Theme Demo. I am using the Executive Child Theme.

http://cookefinancialplanning.com/

anitac
    Participant

You just exclude the from the custom menu. Don’t add them.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

anitac
    Participant

Better yet – you have to create a NEW MENU. Don’t use the SAME MENU as you are doing now. Just create a new one.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

KJCbillyconn
    Participant

Issue Resolved. In the “Theme Locations” section of “Menus“, I set the “Primary Navigation Menu” to “Secondary” and the “Secondary Navigation Menu” to “Secondary“. As there is no “Secondary” Menu, only the “Primary” Menu created in “Custom Menu” and placed in the “Header Right” widget section renders. Just like the “Executive Theme Demo“, which is exactly what I wanted.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.