Executive back arrow missing in responsive slider

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Executive back arrow missing in responsive slider

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  David Chu 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Jones
    Participant

I Installed the executive theme with the manual but somehow the previous bullet is missing on the slider as well as the bullets that shows on what slide you are currently.

I did not do any modifications to the css or theme core.

the url is: http://www.pcreparatie.eu the back arrow is there, but its hidden behind the next.

David Chu
    Participant

Hi!
    Interesting – all the necessary CSS is there! I see the symptom, but not the cause.

Here’s HTML code from your site:
    PreviousNext

Here’s the HTML code from the demo:
    PreviousNext

The CSS is looking for a.prev, which is in the demo HTML, but not in yours. Maybe there’s a slider setting you changed that produced the “flex-prev” class? I can’t see in there, so I can’t tell that. If you can’t change the markup, you could add this bit of CSS. I think it will fix your button. Note the “flex-prev” bit.

#content #genesis-responsive-slider .flex-direction-nav li a.flex-prev {
    background-position: 0 0;
    left: -25px;
    }

Dave

Dave Chu · Custom WordPress Developer – likes collaborating with Designers

David Chu
    Participant

Wow, the code knocked out my HTML snippets! But hopefully you can follow what I said. :-)

Jones
    Participant

Thanks for you help flamenco, that did fix the arrow but unfortunately it left the slider still broken. I found out that it conflicts with my visual composer plugin. Ill use another slider plugin as an easy fix, thanks for you help though.

David Chu
    Participant

Visual composer… interesting. Glad you’re all set. There are scads of nice sliders out there these days.

Dave

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.