1. I'd like to know how to change the page background color as well as
2. the menu color and hover color of the tabs
3. the text in the opt in box: I'd like it to possibly be a graphic so I can design a 2 color font with some design. Is this possible?
If not how do I change just the size and font of that text?
1) Find the selector #content and add background-color: #ccc as an example. In the default style.css this would be line 631
2) The color of the menu text can be changed in #header .menu li:hover a, line 317
Generally speaking you want to use a tool like Inspector in Chrome to identify the style rule you want to edit and proceed accordingly.
Need more help? Find me on Twitter @gidgetthegeek
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
Subscribe to get early access to new themes, discounts and brief updates about what's new with StudioPress!