Executive GRSlider White Space

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Executive GRSlider White Space

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jonf23
    Participant

I haven’t even had a nibble on this post.  I am wondering if there are any Studio Press folks trolling these forums like there used to be in the old forums.

Anyhow, here is the post:

Click Here for the Website – http://www.rocksolidinternetshipping.com

The Problem is that the Genesis Responsive Slider is displaying images that are 1140 px in width as if they are around 980 px in width, this is resulting in white space on the right side of the slider.  (Excerpt Location (horizontal): Left)  If I change the Excerpt Location to the Right then there is no white space on the left, i.e. it appears to work correctly.

I compared the code on my site to the code on the demo site using Chrome’s developer tools and I could not see any differences.

Within the Slider, the settings are configured as follows:

Maximum Slider Width (in pixels): 1140

Maximum Slider Height (in pixels): 445

I have changed all the rest of the settings including the Slider Excerpt Width (in percentage) everywhere from zero to 100.

This appears to be the same problem that was reported but never resolved in this post: Genesis Responsive Slider Executive Theme Issue

I really appreciate those of you who are willing to address this issue.  I typically don’t post on here, I do search and see if I can find an answer but this one seems to be a little more rare than many of the typical issues with the GRSlider.

Regards,

JF

Susan

Closing as resolved:
    http://www.studiopress.com/forums/topic/executive-grslider-white-space/#post-21178

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘Executive GRSlider White Space’ is closed to new replies.