Executive header right menu

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Executive header right menu

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 6 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nutsandbolts 9 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

nicolemgr
    Participant

Hello all.

I want my header right menu to stick to the top of the page like it is shown in the demo. I have a custom logo but for some reason the menu moves below it.

http://courtsquarestudios.com/

Sorry if this has been posted before, but I can’t find a solution…

http://courtsquarestudios.com/

nutsandbolts

Find this in your stylesheet:

.header-image #title-area, .header-image #title, .header-image #title a {
    display: block;
    float: center;
    height: 200px;
    overflow: hidden;
    padding: 0;
    text-indent: -9999px;
    width: 25%;
    }

Remove the float: center; line (which isn’t a valid float) and it should stop pushing the menu down.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

nicolemgr
    Participant

Thank you.

Just realized I hadn’t updated the theme to the new executive pro. Now that I have, I’m having additional issues. My site is no longer displaying my widgets on the homepage, even though I see them in the widgets panel. I’m missing the call to action, footers, slider and featured pages. Also the site title is missing in the tab name, even though I added it in the theme settings.

nicolemgr
    Participant

Also, how can I get more blank space around the logo?

nutsandbolts

I’m seeing an internal server error at the moment – let me know when the site is back up and I’ll take a look.

I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

nicolemgr
    Participant

Are you still seeing the error? I saw it as well but now it seems to be gone.

nutsandbolts

For the logo issue, find .header-image .site-title a in your stylesheet and adjust the padding.

As for the widget areas, make sure that your site is set to show latest posts in Settings > Reading.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.