Executive Pro – Full Length Widgets

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Executive Pro – Full Length Widgets

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  OscarsHosting 2 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Hi Everyone,
    I am working with the Executive Pro Theme and I want to make a couple of slight changes to the layout. The easiest way to understand what I am wanting to do is to look at the example… Executive Pro

The section that contains ‘Innovation’, ‘Telecommunications’, and ‘Environment’ I would like to make this in to one long section, in the same way that the ‘Call to Action’ banner stretches across the page.

Also, I would like to do the same with the Footer, rather than having three distinct sections, I would like one large (full width one).

Anyone know if ithis is possible? Thanks in advance

Thanks in advance

You will need to register 2 new widgets in your functions.php and then place new widgets areas in your front-page.php

BEFORE you do anything, be sure to have a backup of both the functions.php and front-page.php in case something goes wrong.

Need help customizing your website? Let me know at RKW Media.

I’m taking up The Challenge by answering some of the Unanswered Posts.

Hi Robin,
    Thank you for your response. I managed to find a simple work around where I changed the widget width from 33.33333% to 100%, with a couple of other tweaks here and there it has worked for me.

Thanks again

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Executive Pro – Full Length Widgets’ is closed to new replies.