Executive Pro Header Issues

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Executive Pro Header Issues

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Robin 10 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Lynsey
    Participant

Hi,

I’m using the executive pro theme and i made changes to the header width so that it is 1140px wide x 200px height.

It looks great on my laptop but but if i shrink the page down the logo moves to the right so lower resolution screens won’t see it properly.

Also on mobile devices my logo is EXTREMELY small. How can i fix this? The header is supposed to be responsive and it’s not working

Thanks

http://shinymagic.com/

Lynsey
    Participant

Can anyone help please? It’s also making the logo show up misplaced to the right on my ipad.

Robin
    Participant

I have found that the easiest way to handle responsive logos is to use the Genesis Club Lite plugin

http://wordpress.org/plugins/genesis-club-lite/

HTH

Need help customizing your website? Let me know at RKW Media.

I’m taking up The Challenge by answering some of the Unanswered Posts.

jhguynn
    Participant

This plugin looks awesome, glad I stumbled across this post. Curious why only 827 downloads.

Robin
    Participant

Jhguynn, that plugin is awesome and I have been evangelizing about it for some time now. I was frustrated with having to manipulate the function.php just for a logo. I love how it handles mobile navigation menus and the easy addition of widget areas in post also.

Today’s update added a feature to place an image lightbox gallery widget to the sidebar.

Can you tell I really like this plugin? LOL

The number of downloads has actually grown large and quickly over the past month.. so the word is spreading….

Need help customizing your website? Let me know at RKW Media.

I’m taking up The Challenge by answering some of the Unanswered Posts.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.