Executive pro responsiveness

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Executive pro responsiveness

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  nutsandbolts 6 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Dad

Hi everyone.
    Is this theme responsive ? The demo seems to say yes but my web site says no :-(

I just created a custom color theme and changed colors …..

Many thanks for your precious help.

url : http://io.io-software.fr/

http://io.io-software.fr/

nutsandbolts
    Keymaster

I’m seeing quite a bit of CSS for the secondary nav in the middle of your media queries toward the bottom of the stylesheet, as well as some rules that apply to the site footer, primary nav bar centering, etc. I think that may be why the site is not responding appropriately at the various media query sizes – those rules should be placed in the correct areas higher in the stylesheet to avoid conflicting with the media query rules.

There is also a second 767px media query at the very bottom – that single rule should be moved up into the existing 767px media query to avoid confusion. All of those things can affect the other rules at the bottom of style.css.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

Dad

Hi !
    I will try to clean the css for sure but in fact it was a problem of closing “}” missing.

Thanks a lot for your input !!! I know my css is dirty :-)

Kind Regards,

nutsandbolts
    Keymaster

I was thinking maybe you had a bracket missing somewhere, but I couldn’t find it – glad you got this resolved! :)

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.