Executive Template modification

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Executive Template modification

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 9 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

wkaszycki
    Participant

Hello Friends!

I am a newbie user of Genesis and just started setting up my site with Executive template. I am wondering about some modification which I have no idea how to do :) Hope you will be able to help me.

1. Localization – I have no idea how to localize that stuff. I took CodeStyling, prepared the file (did .mo) for my child template and … nothing happend. Does anyone has experience with? I know there is a Genesis Translation, which I installed, but have no idea how to use…

2. Logo – I would like to put my logo, exactly where default “Executive” name of the template (in demo) is, instead of whole header image (which has to be 1140 px wide). I would like to have primary menu there, and on the same row search field (aligned to right), with rounded outline… is it possible?

3. Secondary navigation – I would like a two navigations bar, exactly as it is on http://www.copyblogger.com/ – secondary, should be on top, smaller. How to do two independent navigations?

4. How to fix that my header is always the same? No matter which page / category / post it is displayed?

5. I am using processing javascript version for some “animations”. Instead of images in Genesis Slider for some posts I would like to do an animation based on Canvas (html5). How to do that?

Thanks a lot for any help :-)

Regards, W.

Susan

As you posted this a while back, I hope you got this resolved. If not, report back, and I’ll escalate it for you!

Thanks!

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.