Executive Them Arbitrary color change and URL integration

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Executive Them Arbitrary color change and URL integration

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Euchre4 10 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Euchre4
    Participant

Hello- I am running Exec. child theme and my production site suddenly finds names of my pages and posts and are converting them

to color #ffffff (not good on a white background) and converting them to a href  URL link).

I have posts in my responsive slider font color #fff  and I have my text in 3 column that should have a #000 color.

I have a sub-domain development site that is configured correctly.  I do not understand how key words in my pages/posts are suddenly becoming URL links.

approx. line 2000

/* Executive Teal
    ———————————————————— */

.executive-teal a,
    .executive-teal a:visited {
    color: #ffffff;
    /* #00204e */

thanks

Mike

http://www.tandenllc.com

rfmeier
    Participant

Mike,

Do you have a link to the sub-domain site that is working correctly?  I did notice the links through out the site are all declared as #fff within the css.  Changing the css like below worked for me;

.executive-teal a, .executive-teal a:visited {
         color: #333;
    }

I also noticed the header image was shrinking for ‘mobile’ screens and setting the following css helped the issue;

#title {
    	width: 130px;
    }

Hope this helps or points you in the correct direction.

Ryan Meier – Web Developer @ Solid Interactive
    Twitter

Euchre4
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Euchre4
    Participant

Learning lesson.  Note every single check mark you change on a production site.

Infinite SEO had a check box to auto insert links on posts pages and contact forms; hence why I was getting these sudden URL’s,

Couldn’t find them in the php nor in the posts.

Problem solved.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.