Executive Theme & Genesis Slider Link to page/post

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Executive Theme & Genesis Slider Link to page/post

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mary.geitner
    Participant

Hey, working on modifying a site for myself (9-VOLT.com) and I’m using the Gen Responsive Slider on home page. I want one of the slides, which is a post, it to link to the portfolio landing page instead of the post, itself. I’m using a category “slider” ONLY for this slideshow, and can’t seem to find a way to make the slides to anywhere but their page, or nowhere in the settings.

Help, and thanks!

Mary

http://www.9-VOLT.com

anitac
    Participant

Open the post and scroll down… look for Redirect URI… add the link to the Portfolio page in there and save it.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

braffenberg
    Participant

Thank you for your solution, Anitac! I was hoping to find a way to put the Executive Pro portfolio page into a widget and your solution for Mary worked perfectly! Thank you.

• This reply was modified 3 months, 3 weeks ago by  braffenberg.

anitac
    Participant

Your welcome @braffenberg!

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.