executive theme mobile responsive question issue

Community Forums Forums General Discussion executive theme mobile responsive question issue

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  Nomad 7 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Nomad
    Participant

I am using the executive theme and specifically chose it as it is mobile responsive…..the problem i am experiencing is that for example on an ipad if i view the site in landscape….all perfect and re-sizes well….then twist to portrait…..same thing all sizes perfect…but then if i go back to landscape it jumps to an unusually large width……does anyone have a solution to this please?

thanks

Nomad
    Participant

Hi there has anyone got a “fix” for the above? I have emailed the support desk a few weeks ago on the same question and not heard anything…..

tks

Nomad
    Participant

Hi….This seems to be a problem with all the “responsive” themes…..does anyone know of a fix pls?

I am using the executive theme and specifically chose it as it is mobile responsive…..the problem i am experiencing is that for example on an ipad if i view the site in landscape….all perfect and re-sizes well….then twist to portrait…..same thing all sizes perfect…but then if i go back to landscape it jumps to an unusually large width……does anyone have a solution to this please?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.