Executive Theme Portfolio – No Page Found

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Executive Theme Portfolio – No Page Found

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  jeremyblossom 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

jeremyblossom
    Participant

I think I am missing something really easy. I want to create a portfolio page so I added one and it is not showing up! http://www.haileysholidaybash.com/portfolio

I don’t know how to setup a portfolio page, apparently. Can someone please help!

Thanks!

• This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  jeremyblossom.
    • This topic was modified 1 year, 9 months ago by  jeremyblossom.

Anita
    Blocked

On the page – select the Portfolio Template.

jeremyblossom
    Participant

I don’t have that as an option. I have “default” “archive” “blog” and “landing”… is this right?

iweb4him
    Participant

I am having the exact same issue. I have “default” “archive” “blog” and “landing”.

SoZo

Executive does not use a page template. It uses a custom post type instead. The instructions for setting it up are included in the setup guide in my.studiopress.

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

iweb4him
    Participant

Thanks SoZo. I had looked at that before coming here. However, I looked at it again and found my issue. I did not set the image as the “Featured Image.”  That works.

Thanks

SoZo

You’re welcome :)

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

jeremyblossom
    Participant

Thank you SoZo! For some reason I missed that… it works great. Two more questions… Can I have multiple portfolio pages? If yes, how? And can I change the name of the page from mysite.com/portfolio to mysite.com/anypagename I want?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.