Executive Upgrade 1.9 to 2.0 broke my homepage

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Executive Upgrade 1.9 to 2.0 broke my homepage

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Joe Cotellese 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

Joe Cotellese
    Participant

Hi,

I just did an upgrade from 1.9 to 2.0.2 of the Executive theme. When I did, the side menu appeared on the home page. Prior to this, the home page went full width. What changed?

The original is here

https://www.evernote.com/shard/s5/sh/cf4ea3d6-0ea9-4122-a95d-4e8f8b58d73e/c4c62f340b8fb3aac2ac16c952e2f96d

Thanks,

Joe Cotellese

http://www.cynthiabashore.com

Anita
    Participant

How did you update? Did you do it manually or did you select to do it automatically?

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Joe Cotellese
    Participant

The automatic update.

Anita
    Participant

Two suggestions – the first is disable your plugins and then take a look. If that doesn’t resolve your issue, put in a Support ticket at my.studiopress.com.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Joe Cotellese
    Participant

I think I solved my own problem. I have something called Layout Extras under the Genesis menu. I don’t recall installing that plugin.

Anyway, within there I can specify a full width layout for the home page which overrides the themes “Default Layout” setting.

This seems to do the trick.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.