Expose for a Video membership site

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Expose for a Video membership site

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  essaysnark 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

edferrigan
    Participant

Hi Im researching a good theme to use with Wishlist and Genesis for a video membership site. What do you recommend? Im looking at Expose. The easier to set up the better. Thanks

braddalton
    Participant

Nick has created a custom page template for videos which may be worth a look http://designsbynickthegeek.com/tutorials/creating-page-templates-in-genesis

I’d use S2 member

edferrigan
    Participant

Brad, why S2 member?

braddalton
    Participant

Its the best membership plugin for WordPress.

edferrigan
    Participant

Let me rephrase. Is there something about S2 Member that is easier or better?

braddalton
    Participant

Based on my experience, i thinks its better and easier. Nothing wrong with Wishlist, the support is probably better with Wishlist if you need it because its a premium plugin and the Developer provides good support. I guess its just personal preference and i find S2 a very easy plugin to setup and integrate with other services.

The difference with the support is the fact s2 member is a free plugin so the support comes from the community unless you upgrade but most don’t need to and most won’t need support unless you need to modify the code.

edferrigan
    Participant

Great feedback Brad. Did you get the Google+ message I sent you last night?

braddalton
    Participant

edferrigan
    Participant

Just sent you another message on Google +. Thanks

essaysnark
    Participant

We’ve been using Premise for a year and despite some frustrations along the way we’re very happy with it.

If your needs are simple, a free plugin called Paid Memberships Pro is also very good but it’s limited; each member can only be assigned to one level at a time.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.