Expose Theme

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: , ,

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

cjones3
    Participant

I am using the theme Expose on one of my sites.  It’s set to show your blogs as little blocks with a picture and some text below it.  I used the same theme a while ago when creating my movie review site and I had to fix the boxes to stay a certain size.  But I forgot what I needed to do to fix it.

OK.  So what is happening is that when I create a new blog post, it sizes the box itself.  While some are smaller and others are larger and creating a problem on my site with the boxes being all over the place.  Take a look at my site here: http://cjones3.com/Stories/

They are not supposed to be like that.  It’s supposed to be 3 across on each level.  But since it sizes them strangely it creates this problem.  Can anyone help me figure out what setting or code change needs to happen if I want to limit them and create a specific size rule?

Thanks,

C. Jones III

Susan

You have mark this as resolved, and I’m not seeing any issues. Before I close the thread, I just wanted to check in to make sure it was resolved…

Susan @ Graphically Designing I offer theme customizations I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.