Extend Header to Top of Page

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Extend Header to Top of Page

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  clarkscondensed 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

clarkscondensed
    Participant

I imagine this is an easy fix, but I can’t seem to figure it out (or google the right words to explain what I want!)

I was able to somewhat extend the top of my header so it extends to the top of the page, but when you go to the page, you can still see the turquoise background at the top of the page for awhile before the page adjusts itself and looks how it is supposed to. In addition, I’d like to have the content area extend to the very bottom of the page as well, and not have a bit of the background showing like it does right now. I hope this makes sense, and that someone might know the code I’m looking for :)

http://www.clarkscondensed.com

cdils
    Participant

Hi there,
    It looks like you got this figured out? Let me know if you still need help.

Carrie

Have you been helped in this forum? Pay it forward and answer someone else’s question. I bet you’ll know the answer to at least one question. :)

I host a weekly Genesis-focused podcast called Genesis Office Hours. I tweet @cdils.

clarkscondensed
    Participant

Carrie, I’m still having the issue with the top of the page. It only appears briefly when the page first loads, but I’m just hoping to try and make it so it doesn’t do it at all.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.