Facebook Like widget is cut off from expanding

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Facebook Like widget is cut off from expanding

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  DGdesign9602 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

DGdesign9602
    Participant

I am using the Facebook Like widget code that I cut and paste from Facebook’s official developer page. I’ve used Genesis Simple Hooks to install this widget under the title of all my posts and pages.

The problem is that when I click the Like button, the widget expands a status update text box that is cut off by the width of the Like button itself. I imagine this is not a problem with the Facebook code itself or it would happen to me on every site. I’m using the Metro Pro theme. Does anyone have any ideas on how to fix this?

• This topic was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  DGdesign9602.
    • This topic was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  DGdesign9602.
    http://www.freeandcheaptravel.com/free-cheap-travel-beginners-guide/

anitac
    Participant

I don’t see a Facebook Like button on the site. Can you point to where you are speaking about?

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

DGdesign9602
    Participant

Yes, as I said above, it is “under the title of all my posts and pages.” Thanks for looking into this.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.