Facebook referral requesting WordPress/Genesis Help

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Facebook referral requesting WordPress/Genesis Help

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  SoZo 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Victor Font
    Participant

This was referred to me on Facebook this morning.

“I’m looking to hire a WordPress developer who is savvy on bug fixes, plugin errors and WordPress technical support. If you are knowledgeable in this area or know someone who is, please email me at abowlfulloflemons@gmail.com

I’ve looked at the site, http://www.abowlfulloflemons.net/, and corresponded with the poster, Toni Hammersley. Her site is using the Genesis Framework and a customized Innov8tive child theme. In a follow-up email she said:

“Im looking for someone who can fix any bugs, plugin issues, maintenance help, back ups, etc… on the blog. It would be a continuous, as needed basis. Are you skilled with wordpress self hosted websites, plug ins, bugs, etc? How much do you charge for as needed help? Right now my blog is running slow and there are some errors. My developer has been working on it, but I feel that she is too busy and she is taking forever. So I need to find someone who can help in a timely manner whenever I need it. I have 1.5 million page views per month and its costing me a lot of money to have these issues & when my website is not functioning properly. Thanks!”

I don’t have the availability to help her so I asked if I could post her request here. It’s a good opportunity for someone.

SoZo

Thanks for posting. :)

John “Nicolas Flamel” Wright | SoZo’s design| John Wright Photography

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.