Fatal Error Message on homepage

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Fatal Error Message on homepage

This topic is: resolved

Tagged: 

This topic contains 16 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Doc Fisher 1 year ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Doc Fisher
    Participant

hello all! I am new here…

I deleted and then reinstalled Genesis.

This is error message on home page.
    Fatal error: Call to undefined function genesis_superfish_enabled() in /home/pbteam/public_html/drtoddfisher.com/wp-content/themes/genesis/lib/js/load-scripts.php on line 27

I deleted and then reinstalled Genesis.

anitac
    Participant

Disable all plugins and see what happens.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Doc Fisher
    Participant

I just installed Genesis and Inspyr prior to this and then deleted genesis.  No plugins installed now.  Nothing happening.

anitac
    Participant

You MUST have Genesis installed. You will get an error if you have a child theme installed without the Framework. Please reinstall Genesis. You do not need to activate it. If you cannot get to the control panel, you should Unzip the Genesis file, then use FTP and copy the file over to the Themes folder.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Doc Fisher
    Participant

Thanks for your help by the way.  Forgot to mention.  Deleted Genesis and then reinstalled with help of webhost.  Genesis was there when I had this error message.  I can use Control Panel and Dashboard.  I emailed Support and they are helping me too.  Not sure why I have error message now.

anitac
    Participant

What version of PHP is your hosting company using?

Doc Fisher
    Participant

What is PHP?  Where can I find?

Doc Fisher
    Participant

Need to leave for about 30 min.  Will be back.

anitac
    Participant

The PHP program resides on the hosting server. You need to ask your hosting company what version of PHP is running on the server.

Doc Fisher
    Participant

Talked with CS.  I deactivated Genesis and 2011 Theme works.

anitac
    Participant

Glad you were able to get to TwentyEleven. What version of Genesis did you install?

Doc Fisher
    Participant

2o11 Theme.  If I add Genesis back it doesn’t work.

anitac
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.

Doc Fisher
    Participant

I appreciate your help.   Can we do skype?  Let me revisit this tomorrow.  Thanks again, Todd

anitac
    Participant
    This reply has been marked as private.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Fatal Error Message on homepage’ is closed to new replies.