Feature Image Size/Position on Homepage

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Feature Image Size/Position on Homepage

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ryans
    Participant

On the home page of http://www.fashables.com, a feature image is currently showing for each post. How can I left justify that image and increase or decrease the size?

anitac
    Participant

The image is left justified already in (using Firefox). To change the default image size, go to Settings, Media and you will see the thumbnail size there. Change it to whatever you want. If the image doesn’t re-size after doing this, you will need to use the “Regenerate Thumbnails” plugin to regenerate the thumbnails to the new settings.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

ryans
    Participant

Antiac, my bad. I meant to say right justify. Any idea how to do so?

anitac
    Participant

@ryans, there isn’t really an easy way to do this, but I found some instructions on how to do it here. Let me know how it works out for you

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.