feature images: slider -vs- blog page

Community Forums Forums General Discussion feature images: slider -vs- blog page

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Anita 10 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

jhguynn
    Participant

I note that when using the Excecutive Pro theme, as with some other themes, I can assign a rather large featured image to each post that will show up in the responsive slider. Very beautiful!

With the featured image thus assigned to the slider display, what is left to feature when posts are displayed on a blog page? Is there a way for another featured image (of a different size, say 150 X 150) to be displayed when post excerpts are listed on a blog page?

Trying to find my way around the best way to organize my media…I don’t yet have a full grasp of how all these things fit together. Thanks for the help.

Anita
    Participant

I followed this – http://www.wpbeginner.com/plugins/how-to-add-multiple-post-thumbnails-featured-images-in-wordpress/.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.