Featured Image in center image of Executive Home Page

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Featured Image in center image of Executive Home Page

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  beoleary1 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

beoleary1
    Participant

A featured image in the three pane section of the home page is getting reduced/cut-off.  It is sized to 285-100.  All three images are the same size.

anitac
    Participant

Please post a link to your website so we can take a look. Thank you.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

beoleary1
    Participant

anitac
    Participant

Install this plugin and initiate it to Regenerate your thumgnails – http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

beoleary1
    Participant

I installed the plug-in, no change.  All three images that run along the middle and bottom of the home page are 285 x 100.  The middle image is getting reduced to 150 wide.  When I check the image in my image library it is still at 285 wide.

beoleary1
    Participant

Figured it out!  Settings in the widget were wrong.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.