Featured images compressed

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Featured images compressed

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Elaine Griffin 8 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

Elaine Griffin
    Participant

This is a fun one. My client is using an IBM desktop, with latest version of IE. Her featured images are compressed, so all she sees is a sliver. This is ONLY happening on the latest posts page.
    I don’t even know what to tell her. It’s really bothering her, but the number of people viewing on that specific device with that browser seems pretty small.
    I’ve tried googling and found nada.
    Any thoughts?
    Thanks!
    Elaine

http://www.thelitkitchen.com

AC
    Blocked

I have the same issue with certain things. The problem is that people don’t seem to want to update their devices from 1897 to 2014. They have to change with the technology. I have one client who complains about her desktop all the time but when she uses her laptop everything is fine. Her desktop is like 12 or 13 years old. One thing I did find was that they can click the “compatibility” button in IE and i will fix it. Have you tried asking her to try that?

Elaine Griffin
    Participant

I know, it’s crazy the age of people’s devices. Funny thing is this is her work computer. I find a lot of people have older devices at work, and are forced to use IE. Ugh.
    I ended up uninstalling Genesis Featured Widget Amplified, and that fixed the problem.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.