Featured Posts Amplified Plugin Help: Filtering Custom Taxonomies?

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Featured Posts Amplified Plugin Help: Filtering Custom Taxonomies?

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Au Coeur 1 year, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

ithacaindy
    Participant

I’m using the Genesis Featured Posts Amplified plugin to display posts in certain custom taxonomies. However, I can’t seem to correctly filter the taxonomies. For instance, I have a “featured” CT with a “headlines” member. I’d like GFPA to display “featured” in one sidebar and “headlines” (and only “headlines”) in another sidebar. Supposedly, I can exclude “featured” posts from the “headlines” area, but that isn’t working – “headlines” appear in the “featured” area and “featured” posts appear in the “headlines” area.

How do I determine the “term id” for custom taxonomies?

Au Coeur
    Participant

You can determine the term_id by hovering over the term on the taxonomy edit page and looking at the URL. You’ll see “tag_id=” and a number in the URL.

Mother. Web & Graphic Designer. Lactation Consultant. Blogging about how it all fits together, most recently from northern Colorado. Visit my blog or my design site.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.