Featured Posts Widget in Magazine Pro Theme acting strange

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Featured Posts Widget in Magazine Pro Theme acting strange

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 6 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  jeremyers1 5 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

jeremyers1
    Participant

I am using the Genesis Featured Posts widget in the “Home Bottom” widget area of the Magazine Pro Theme.

For some strange reason, whatever number of posts I select to have it show, it adds 2 to that number. So right now I have it set to show 1 post, but it is showing 3. If I set it to 3, it shows 5.

Any idea what is going on or how to fix this?

Blogger and Author

Anita
    Participant

Please share a link to your site so we can take a look.

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me!

jeremyers1
    Participant

Sorry about that.

http://frankviola.info

This is a client site.

Blogger and Author

Anita
    Participant

Can you open that widget and provide a screenshot so I can see it? Do you have a number in the offset?

When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!
    Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!

Andrea Rennick
    Keymaster

You have sticky posts. Those are not counted because they are *sticky*.

**forum signature**
    If you need technical support for your theme please file a ticket.

The forums are community based. Staff only monitors the forum for issues relating to the forum itself and to redirect users to where they need to go.

Twitterholic

Anita
    Participant

Andrea, just so I’ll know – can you tell that in Firebug?

jeremyers1
    Participant

I knew it had to be something simple and silly like that. Two posts were sticky. Thanks!

Blogger and Author

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.