Featured Properties and Archives not lined up

Community Forums Forums General Discussion Featured Properties and Archives not lined up

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Jared Williams 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

darcara
    Participant

Hi, first let me say I AM NOT A PROGRAMMER, so it is a miracle that I have the website for our real estate company up, running, and functional!   Agentpress rocks. I am thrilled to now be tweaking, a point I never thought I could get to… and the biggest thing on my list right now is that the Featured Properties (I display 3) line up beautifully at the top but not across the bottom.  How do I fix this?  It also seems to happen even more obviously when a search results presents the listings in the “archive” style… I love that way to present the listings, but they aren’t lining up, and once you get out of line the trend continues.    Here is my website: http://www.arcarahomes.com

Can anyone help me with this?  The only other thing I have right now is very, very minor…. is there a way to put the sociables on the actual listings at the bottom?  I have them on pages and posts.  This is far less important than the above, so if this needs to be one question only then disregard this part.  :)

Thanks!

anitac
    Participant

Hi @darcara, install this plugin, activate it and let it run to regenerate your thumbnails – http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

darcara
    Participant

I did have that plugin activated on my site already.   I haven’t been actively doing anything with it… it is just running.  I did try deactivating it and reactivating it, refreshed, and nothing changed.  Thank you for the suggestion… any other ideas?  Thanks!!!!

Jared Williams
    Participant

Hi @darcara, you have to click “Regenerate Thumbnails”. Simply activating the plugin won’t do anything.

Look under the Tools tab…you will see “Regenerate Thumbnails”. Then follow the instructions

darcara
    Participant

YAY!  Thank you!!!  It works beautifully now!  I would say “Wow, I am such an idiot” except I am so proud of myself for writing a website.  :)  Thanks for the help!!!!!

I’m not doing anything else on the site today so I can bask in this for awhile…

Jared Williams
    Participant

Glad we could help!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.