Featured Widget Amplified – can't include multiple categories??

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Featured Widget Amplified – can't include multiple categories??

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  anitac 11 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

meursault
    Participant

Hello,

While I really like the Amplified Widget, especially the support for custom taxonomies, there’s one glaring shortcoming (or at least I think it’s one) I don’t really understand.

“Taxonomy and terms” is a dropdown menu, so one can’t select multiple categories? E.g., I have “analysis” and “opinion” taxonomies; I want to group them together in the same stream.

Instead, I would have to select “all categories” and manually exclude the ids of “news”, “photo galleries”, “videos”, “Interviews”, etc (about 20 in all).

Wouldn’t it be simpler if you could just select two or several taxonomies to include instead of limiting it to one. Or am I missing something elementary?

Thanks.

anitac
    Participant

The GFWA has it’s own support area. You should post this over there – http://wordpress.org/support/plugin/genesis-featured-widget-amplified.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.