Few CSS questions for the Craftiness Theme

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Few CSS questions for the Craftiness Theme

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 11 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

steve_seattle
    Participant

I am building a blog for a friend’s friend called facingtrials.com – She would like me to change the green lettering above each article to be a different color, where is the css code in the stylesheet to adjust that?  Also, she was hoping I could change the background color from beige to a dark teal and the white on the posts to a light beige color.  Anyone know where all those color codes would be?  I know how to change the color once I find where it is :)

Thanks for any help!  I’m not a very strong website builder yet but with all of your help I’ve been learning a lot!  I really appreciate it!

anitac
    Participant

Craftiness is a Marketplace theme by Restored316designs.com. Susan, one of the volunteer Community Forum moderators provides support for Restored316 Designs. Please submit a ticket here – http://www.restored316designs.com/support/ and she can assist you with the questions you have.

Let me help you customize your theme, responsive header, Buddypress, Agentpress or technical issue!
    Visit me here: Cre8tiveDiva.com | Tweet Me! | Plus Me!
    When asking for help, please provide a link or screen shot showing your problem!

steve_seattle
    Participant

Thanks!

Susan

Thanks, Anita –  I responded to Steve’s question through the Restored316 support desk last night, so I will go ahead and close this thread.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Few CSS questions for the Craftiness Theme’ is closed to new replies.