Filtered Portfolio / Multiple Portfolios

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Filtered Portfolio / Multiple Portfolios

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Susan 1 year, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

sarahluna112
    Participant

HI,

I’d like to create a filtered portfolio – meaning a portfolio page that has category links at the top (e.g. logos, websites, illustration, branding, etc). From searching the forums and google, it seems that something like this would take a lot of customization which is probably beyond my scope. So, I am trying to figure out an easier way of getting a similar effect.

Is it possible to have more than one portfolio page or sub pages. For example, I’d like to keep my main portfolio page with all of my projects, but be able to create sub portfolios for the different types of work with a url that would look something like this: http://www.mydomain/portfolio/logos

I am using the Minimum V2.0 theme.

Any help would be so awesome!

Thanks.

Susan

Hi – it’s been a while since you posted your question – has your issue been resolved? If not, can you please post a link to your site?

I believe that you can only have one portfolio in the Minimum theme, but what about having multiple galleries? Would that be something that might suit your needs? There are a number of gallery plug-ins available.

Susan @ Graphically Designing I’d love to customize your website! I tweet!
    I’ve taken up the challenge! – help me answer some of the unanswered posts

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.