Finding Genesis Developers

Community Forums Forums Design Tips and Tricks Finding Genesis Developers

This topic is: resolved

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  sportydave 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

sportydave

Hi,

I this is the wrong place to ask, i apologise in advance. But rather than delete this post or tell me it’s in the wrong spot, perhaps you could direct me to where I can get the help I need.

I need to find a reliable Web Coder/Designer for Genesis to help set up a section on my site (runs Epik Child Theme: Responsive, HTML5) that allows for:

1. People to comment and rate/rank images
    2. Other peoples web page to load and be viewed on my site without (and rather than) sending a link to their site.

Along with some other page requirements. I am not solicating, but would simply like to know what kind of people I can approach for this kind of expertise.

I could not find a sub forum here that allowed for job postings.

Cheers,

David.

Kind Regards,
    David Trounce

http://www.malleeblue.com/kiss-my-blog/

snakeair
    Participant

Please go to your “my studiopress” page where you login to your account here. At the bottom of the page there is a link to the recommended developers.

http://www.studiopress.com/genesis-developers

There are more not listed on that page but these have been approved by StudioPress and obviously do a good job. I have not used any of them yet but someday I will when I decide on a custom theme.

Look in the signatures of some of the helpers you see answering questions on here, they do advertise there wordpress services in there signatures.

• This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  snakeair.
    • This reply was modified 8 months, 2 weeks ago by  snakeair.

AC
    Blocked

You could browse around the forum to see who is here assisting others or Studiopress provides a page of developers that they recommend.

sportydave

Thanks for the help. I will take a look at the pages you suggest.

Kind Regards,
    David Trounce

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.