fit video

This topic is: not resolved

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  chrisrouse 9 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

darrin

I’ve tied fitvid plugin for my Outreach theme but still can’t get video to stay in it’s column. Can someone help guide me?

Thanks

http://oilshmoil.com

nutsandbolts

It looks good on my end, unless you’re talking about the homepage having a content/sidebar layout. Are you trying to get the video container to be centered on the page?

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

darrin

On an android, the video screen is too large. Also, on a smaller screen, the video breaks out of its column.

Thanks for your help.

nutsandbolts

Have you tried using the native WordPress video embed instead of a plugin? Looks like the plugin is setting px-based width and height for the video instead of a percentage, which is why it’s not resizing for mobile.

Andrea Whitmer, Owner, Nuts and Bolts Media
    I provide dev and training services for web designers • Find me on Twitter and Google+

chrisrouse

In case anyone is interested or comes across this issue searching for FitVids or responsive video, I finally figured out how to edit the framework to integrate FitVids without relying on a plugin. My post is . (Looks like my link was moderated out since this is my first post here. Hopefully a moderator will add it back.)

I was trying to figure out how to do this over the weekend as well when I came across this post and a few others on here. Considering the rest of Genesis Framework is responsive, I was surprised videos weren’t as well.

• This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by  chrisrouse.
    • This reply was modified 9 months, 3 weeks ago by  chrisrouse.
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.